Enjoy the best happy hour cruise on the Delaware River in Philadelphia aboard our 3-level yacht! A tasty dinner is also included.
Sunday Brunch Cruise
Full Brunch Included • Iconic Views of the City
- Returning on a weekly basis in April!
Enjoy Sunday brunch on a luxury yacht!
Enjoy a delicious Sunday brunch aboard the Ben Franklin Yacht! You’ll also enjoy great views along the Delaware River of Philadelphia’s scenic and historic waterfront. Join us for the best brunch on the water!
- Great views. See the Philly skyline, Battleship N.J. & Delaware River bridges!
- Full brunch
- Cash bar complete with mimosas, bloody Marys, top shelf liquor, and bar specials
- Suitable for all ages
- Pasta Salad
- Roasted Potatoes
- French Toast
- Danish and Sweet Table
- Scrambled Egg and Sausage
- Warm Rolls
- Caesar Salad
- Fresh Fruit and Cheese Display
- Coffee and Tea
Parking is available next to the boat on Penns Landing. Their fee is $20.
- Seating: This is an open seating event. There are tables available to sit at on the first, second and third deck. A lot of time is spent moving around the boat, taking pictures, and dancing.
- Dress code: Smart Casual, Collared Shirts, Blouses, Chinos, Dress Pants, Dark-Wash Jeans, Practical Footwear. Sunday Best!
- Boarding: Begins at 12:30 p.m., food and drink will be available immediately. The boat leaves promptly at 1 p.m. We understand extenuating circumstances can sometimes prevent guests from arriving on time. In the event you miss the boat your ticket can be transferred to another date and time. All sales are final.