Experience “Where Philadelphia Comes To Brunch!” on the Ben Franklin Yacht. This uniquely Philly cruise is one you don’t want to miss.
Sunday Brunch Cruises
Full Brunch Included • Iconic Views of the City
- Per Person
Enjoy Sunday brunch on a luxury yacht!
Enjoy a delicious Sunday brunch aboard the Ben Franklin Yacht! You’ll also enjoy great views along the Delaware River of Philadelphia’s scenic and historic waterfront. Join us for the best brunch on the water!
- Great views. See the Philly skyline, Battleship N.J. & Delaware River bridges!
- Full brunch
- Cash bar complete with mimosas, bloody Marys, top shelf liquor, and bar specials
- Suitable for all ages
- Omelette Station
- Handmade Brioche and Focaccia Bread
- Roasted Potatoes
- Danish and Sweet Table
- Fresh Waffles and Pancakes
- Warm Rolls
- Caesar Salad
- Fresh Fruit and Cheese Display
- Coffee and Tea
- Seating: This is an open seating event. There are tables available to sit at on the first, second and third deck. A lot of time is spent moving around the boat, taking pictures, and dancing.
- Dress code: Smart Casual, Collared Shirts, Blouses, Chinos, Dress Pants, Dark-Wash Jeans, Practical Footwear. Sunday Best!
- Boarding: Begins at 12:30 p.m., food and drink will be available immediately. The boat leaves promptly at 1 p.m. We understand extenuating circumstances can sometimes prevent guests from arriving on time. In the event you miss the boat your ticket can be transferred to another date and time. All sales are final.